The Toshl monsters made us do it. We just had to. They must have triggered something deep in our subconsciousness. We needed to do something to commemorate the 95-th anniversary of the release of The Ego and the Id, Sigmund Freud’s seminal work on psychodynamics.
So we did what we do best. We updated the Toshl Finance web app, thus improving the much needed tools to help your financially prudent super-ego win over your profligate id, at least some of the time.
Here’s what’s new:
- daily averages for expense and income categories are now available on below the donut graphs
- where password is required to confirm an action, you can now confirm using social network accounts as well
file imports can now detect transfers between accountsComing soon. Gradually deploying to everyone.
- there’s now a manual “Update” button on crypto exchange connections
- dates are displayed in a nicer format on entry details
- a bunch of other minor fixes and improvements
There’s something Freudian about those monsters, I just can’t put my finger on it…