With finances, planning matters.
That’s why we have a new feature for you, called “Planning“.
We really went crazy with creativity when naming it.
Here is how it looks like:
It’s a 14 month graph of your monthly balances, expenses, incomes and total net worth of your financial accounts.
With the help of filtering you can also check out your past spending for specific categories, tags, financial accounts and even locations.
Fire up the estimates and you can even try to predict the future.
Want to know more? See the financial planning tutorial
Still have questions? Ask us
Like the feature? Upgrade to Toshl Pro
Together with the planning feature, we’ve also updated the web app with a bunch of other minor improvements.
- days of the week are now displayed in entry lists
- fixed the filter for excluding locations
- if you had a budget in a foreign currency, the sums in budget history or the “remaining categories” budget could be a bit off, this is fixed now
- better explanation if your category budgets overlaps with an existing one
- clearer instructions in the user settings (Me) for people who subscribed to Toshl Pro using Apple’s in-app purchases on iOS
- nicer confirmations after importing
- setting the default financial account by dragging it up the account list now works more reliably
- fixed a discrepancy with mobile apps when calculating “left per day” on the Monthly overview graph
- reminders on expense and income details are better positioned
- you can now exit expense and income details by pressing Esc on the keyboard